We are happy to welcome you as a visitor to the Website of 4P CAPITAL, and thank you for your interest in our firm.
Version as of January 2021
We take the confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we process your personal data only to the extent permissible under statutory provisions, in particular under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”).
The person responsible for processing your personal data is:
4P Capital GmbH
4P Capital GmbH has its registered seat in Frankrut under HRB 122514 and is represented by its managing directors Xavier Sarras and Marco Pietrek.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data collected via our Website, you can always contact us (see “Controller” for contact details).
Processing of personal data during your visit to our Website
Each time you access our Website the following personal data is automatically processed:
- IP address of your requesting computer
- browser type, browser version and language used
- your operating system
- date and time of access of your visit
- name of your access provider
- name of the specific page or file accessed, and the amount of data transferred (access status/http status code)
- website from which your system accesses our Website (“referrer URL”)
We require this information for technical purposes to display the Website properly and to guarantee technical stability and security. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Your personal data is temporarily stored in server log files for the aforementioned purposes. The log files are deleted after the end of the respective browser session, at the latest after 7 days. Personal data, which must be stored for further evidentiary purposes, is excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.”
Processing of personal data when contacting us
When you contact us (e. g. by email or telephone), we process your personal data we collect exclusively in order to handle your inquiry, respond to it or contact you.
The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is principally Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Insofar as the correspondence is neither necessary for the performance of a contract with us or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. In such a case, it is our legitimate interest to communicate with you and to manage and document the communication.
Your personal data will be deleted after final answering, as far as there are no legal or other obligations to store. ”
Forwarding personal data to third parties
We do not forward your personal data to third parties unless:
- you have given your express consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
- the Forwarding is necessary to exercise legal claims and you have no overriding interest worthy of protection in not transmitting your personal data (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
- a legal obligation exists for the Forwarding (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR)
- permitted by law and required for the performance of a contract with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR)
If we use external service providers, these have been carefully selected by us and commissioned in writing. If necessary, we have concluded a processing agreement pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR with them.”
Your rights as a data subject
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- right of access
- right to rectification
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- right to restriction of processing
- right to object to the processing
- right to withdraw consent
- right to data portability
If we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), you can object to the processing by contacting us (see “Controller” for contact details). The same applies if we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
Furthermore, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.”
We employ technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data that we process.